* Food, espcially not-so-good-for-you foods, should not be sold in anything called a “tub”
* I propose that cookie makers print notes at the end/bottom of a tray. Suggestions include: “Feel better Fatty?”, “He still doesn’t love you.”, “Fruit can be a snack too.” and “Believe us, hydrogenated oil is good for you!”
* Where do they come up with the names for prescriptions?
*At what point does a winter weather watch become a winter weather advisory?
* In line with that whole “12 hot dogs, 8 buns” debacle, why does laundry detergent come in different load amounts than fabric softer?
* If the health community doesn’t want it called “Sw1ne F1u”, then why allow press releases calling it such?
* Dear People who Drive Like Asshats through Snow/Ice, You’re an asshat.
* Few things frustrate me as much as backed up traffic for no reason. A close second is the street-weaver; persons who veer just a little in either direction, preventing you from passing them.
Speaking of frustrating, I can’t say “Frustrating” without thinking of this clip from Beerfest.