Of course it does honey, it’s called liquor.
Gracefully stolen from What I Got so Far
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I enjoy wrapping with paper, but sometimes I feel as though a gift bag adds to the “Oh! What could it be?!”
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real. Although this year, we’re neither; thus far.
3. When do you put up the tree?
If we weren’t on another continent, Steve chops one down around the first weekend of December.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Shortly after the needles-to-branch or cat-vomit-to-carpet ratios are disproportionate.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Oh dear god! NO!
6. Favorite (or most memorable) gift received as a child?
They were all my favorite! However, I remember getting a Teddy Ruxpin and a polar bear whose nose would blink when he sang.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Steve. Mainly because he buys everything himself.
8. Easiest person/s to buy for?
Mom/Dad. They like garden things.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes. We erect it between Santa and Macy’s Snoopy.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Neither! Two years running!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I actually got a fruitcake one year. I thought it was a joke. It was not.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
After Thanksgiving. If I buy anything any earlier, I’ll hide it and forget it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I plead the fifth.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Yes. I love this time of year’s food.
16. What do you want for Christmas?
To not be grilled about the condition/fertility of my uterus. Thankyouverymuch.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
NONE. I am very bah humbug.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home. Sleep in. However, we go to my in-laws.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
Oh, that reminds me! I need to find my “Blitzen” shirt with a drunk reindeer on it.
And I know this one because I lead the song for my grade school’s Christmas Pageant. When I was a kid, you could call it a Christmas Pageant.
“You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen!”
Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One one Christmas Eve, everything else on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Pretty much everything: hearing the same song 400 times a day, mobbed stores, decorating, “A Very Special Christmas Episode”
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
Polar Bears and Penguins.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
Green bean casserole and/or cheese pirogi.
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
Get snickered on Bailey’s. Fall asleep cradling a toy zepplin.