While I’m trying to scrape together all of the who-what-where-when-and-why of the past week and a half-ish (and trying to compress photos so they load…) I am curious about YOUR return from vacation?
What are some outlandish things people ask you?
Any stories of being eaten by bears?
Does the weather REALLY effect your time off?
Do you wonder why you bothered taking vacation at all, seeing as when you come back it just seems like there is 200% more to do?
What do you do to relax after vacation?
For the record, here are some nuggets:
- “So, the weather was pretty shitty that week you had off…” (reply: “Didn’t damper my plans!”)
- Have sustained an injury almost everyday since my birthday. The two best: Having a pile of pointy chairs fall into my back and breaking toe(s) on Bocce balls. What can I say, I’m a klutz.
- “Did you go anywhere?” Why do people always think that you go someplace exotic when you go on vacation and then seem disappointed when you stayed local?
- Took a walking tour of the 1901 Pan-American Exposition Site.
- Lost money, but had fun, at Fallsview Casino (Canada) and Raceway Gaming (USA)
Tonight is the last night that I’ll have the VIPs around (*sniffle*) so we’re going out for sushi/sashimi/hibatchi!