I adore Friday Morning traffic.
It’s typically light as most industry in the area seems to run on four 10s (rather than five 8s). Light traffic means I get to the parking lot 5-8 minutes early and I can typically walk to work.
Anywho, this allows for a leisurely drive/walk with lots of time to take in all that’s around me… like,
– G.D.* I hate those balls[testicles] that some people hang off their truck hitches. Gentlemen, balls are gross in the first place…
– Homage sticker. To a cow.
– Jesus fish decal with a little school of Jesus fish decals.
– Freshly smacked deer in the left lane of the northbound 219
– Clearly agitated women in her car, yelling at a guy who decided, three steps into the crosswalk, that he couldn’t make it and turned around.
– I know I’ve got an ample bottom, always have… this does not mean that I don’t notice that you’re checking me out.
– In the “mall” the former newstand looked clean and there were lights on… I recall there being a liquor store in that location and I’m not quite sure what I’m rooting for (as far as tenant).
– It really is a nice morning…
* “God Damn”