Trying to break out of ANOTHER I’d-Rather-be-Sleeping Fest, I decided to share some of my favorite things about spring.
Feel free to chime in:
- Magnolia Shrub. Truth be told, we called it “The Easter Tree” because we didn’t know the name and it always blooms around Easter.
- Okay, you know what, let’s just go with “flowers and plants in general”
- Sitting under The Tree, reading
- Playing fetch with Bailey
- Setting up the pond
- [controlled] Fires
- Dairy Queen
- Walking the Beans
- Hopefully being able to chase down said ice cream man without thinking my chest is going to explode
- Grilled eggplant
- Corn on the Cob
- Okay, you know what, let’s just say “grilling”
- Being able to bring flowers inside
- Finding beer cans in my mums. Wait, no, I don’t like that.
- Remembering how to identify birdies
- Opening the windows for the first time since winter
- Turning off the furnace, but before turning on the air conditioner
- Patio Beer