Following is another “rationalizing” conversation I’m having with myself regarding what to do after work.
- Go to the gym!
- Go home make dinner, make pumpkin cookies and finish the basement.
- I told you to go the gym.
- You can work out with Gilad this afternoon.
- You could use that gym membership you’re already paying for.
- Why bother charging your iPod if you’re not going to use it?
- Just not feeling, gymmie. Did you see how much weight I’ve lost WITHOUT the gym.
- Is that an excuse?
- Go for cardio.
- Hmmmm… but, um, the gym is so crowded!
- damn it.
- It’ll be forty-five minutes out of your day, you can go home, shower and give your owl pants a proper reception.
- That does sound awfully tempting.
- And then I can stop having internal discussions about going to the gym.
- Remember that you already packed your clothes in the trunk.
- That’s true, I did…
Looks like I’ll be re-acquainting myself with Various Contraptions of Evil prior to ruining baking pumpkin & cream cheese cookies.
(can you believe I’ve been here over a month WITHOUT bringing in some confectionery disaster?!)