We have An Important Event coming up in about two months.
I see/saw this delay as the universe giving me a “get out of jail free” card to get my ass (and all other parts) in shape. Like, really good shape.
* Eat more fruit
* Seriously watch the carbs
* Go for something good for me and tasty when I get The Hankering and if need be, portion out the Teddy Grahams.
* Make an effort to go to the gym as some exercise is better than none at all and doing housework does not count as exercise in this case.
* 2 Beers with Steve on Friday and More beers on Saturday night. That is all.
* Gym visits: 0
* I made a pan of brownies and I may or may not have licked the batter out of the bowl.
* Drank on Friday night, Saturday Night, Sunday.
* Made a pasta salad (though I did load up on veggies)
* Went to bed at 7:30 on Saturday Night.
* Had no-salt-added cottage cheese and peaches as a snacky snack and a salad when I got home.
* Ate Chex Mix for dinner… (hey now, I was had/have a raging case of PMS)
Seriously, I do not understand why I can not get motivated. I don’t want to be disappointed for The Event but the stupid scale hasn’t moved in six weeks. (And yes, I’ve been varying my workouts and diet).